Fun, fun, fun! Send me your links!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Me. End of the day crazy hair and tired eyes. But that's me.  Playing with the self timer, practice shot before trying to capture me & the boys.

Hello! It's been a busy week and it's still just Thursday! So much good stuff going on around here...this I was a panelist for the amazing Mothers of Reinvention event (will have to share more from that later, still processing....), ordered a huge batch of iPhone cases in some of my (and your!) favorites designs (those down there), became one of emmaline bride's featured vendors, and found myself in a hurricane of chiffon and satin and pearls, creating a few bridal accessories for a super star wedding guru (oh yes, I'll be sharing more about this soon!).  Oh, and a few Halloween costumes in the works too....

Whew. I'm tired just writing all of that. 

Part of all this craziness means I've missed out a bit on what others have been doing. So, What's new?  What's going on in your world, what you've been making or scheming? Tell me, share your links! Whether it's something new in your shop, a recent get-to-know-ya kind of blog post, or a whole new venture, I'd love to hear about it. 
iphone designs, these were the top as voted on here & on Facebook!
a little blush + gray, I can't help it. 


{side note, last time I put a call out for links, I discovered some amazing work and even connected with a new Portland friend. Amazing what a little link lovin can do!}