Halloween Tutorial Round-Up

Friday, October 05, 2012

halloween tutorials and printabls

Before heading out to Arizona (woo hoo having so much fun!) Jack called my friend to ask an ever-important, essential packing question.  

"Do you have your own Halloween decorations or should I bring some?" 

Yep, this kid loves his creepy bats and cool pumpkins. And guess what, we're brought some along ;) 

I shared this round up last year, but you know what? I think these projects are so cute they deserve another round. We made the spooky scene box & it was a hit with the kids. Personally, I'm a little partial to that pac-man garland! 

Pumpkin Pincushion from The Long Thread
Spooky Box Scene from Made by Joel
Trick or Treat Bags from Paper Crave
Ribbon Wreath from The Long Thread
You've Been Booed Sign from Tomkat Studio
Pacman Garland from Minieco
Candy Bar Wrap from Skip to My Lou

 {more awesome Halloween projects in this post and lots of tutorials and printables on my Pinterest board, for the wee ones}