Creative Spaces

Saturday, October 06, 2012


Thrilled to share the creative space behind Beth Wade Designs! Beth's passion for animals and making shines in her jewelry shop. Plus, she's got an astounding talent for quilt animal portraits.  I've grown up so thankful for the bond I've had with animals; our countless rescue kitties, the lone bird I aptly named Apollo, neighbor's horses, our cows, and of course, my dear Boston kitty. I really appreciate and admire the work Beth does celebrating this bond! 

letter stamps for her jewelry, what wonderful tools to work with! 
happy & bright
Love how she's surrounded herself with inspiration & images of what she truly loves
hand stamped jewelry, gorgeous

how amazing is this??! 
Many thanks to Beth for sharing her space and passion! 
Check out & admire more creative spaces on my Pinterest board.  Have a room to share? Submit photos to allisa {dot} jacobs {at} gmail.com