Newness! {clutches, cosmetic bags, and such}

Monday, November 19, 2012

Eeeps, hello! Excited to finally share all the newness I've got going on in the shop... more designs and ideas in the works, but here are some of the finished collections. 

I've fallen back in love with pleats, I used them a bit in some of my designs way back when, and then once I started playing around with this luxe fabric, I just couldn't stop pleating! These clutches are pretty as they are but I also love them with a splash of color from one of my brooches. 

Recognize these prints? I (finally!) created some of the ultra popular organizers with my own textile designs. I love big florals. I really really do.  Also reworked the design a bit, these now include another interior pocket for cards. 

Color blocking mania! I've been setting aside pieces of these fabrics to create a huge wall quilt for our foyer...but I just couldn't resist the color combinations sitting there & made these pretty geometric clutches

More basic zipper pouches...but better - extra pretty prints, a bit bigger size, and suede zipper pulls.  

Tomorrow, I plan on introducing you to my lovely sewing circle and sharing what some of us have been whipping up with my fabric. I can hardly wait to show you what they've made - talented bunch they are!