Happy Wishes for 2013

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve Reflection Sheet for Kids from Allisa Jacobs

Hello, Happy New Year everyone! 
Now is the time to let go, look ahead, move forward, and celebrate!

I always enjoy reflecting and then planning ahead and hope to share that with Little Man Jack today. I made this simple printable to get him thinking about the ending of one year and the start of a new one. Now that he's writing (!), I think he's really going to love it, so I thought I'd share it with you too. This will also be a sweet addition to his memory book :)



In the spirit of renewal, I've also created an adorable little journal and am sharing it over at Oh My Handmade this week. And the best part is I'm including these super cute and inspiring stickers to print and take. Use them in your journal or anywhere else you need a bit of cheer. A collage maybe? How about on a calendar? If you print these pretties out, take a photo and send it my way, I'd love to see where the go! 
Head on over to Oh My Handmade for the project idea & to print your own stickers.
Happy wishes for the year ahead!