Favorite Posts from '12

Saturday, December 29, 2012



It's been a good year. New home, leaps of faith, and lots of love. So thankful for all this. The ups & the downs. I've spent some time looking back through this year's posts and picked out a few of my favorites. The ones worth reading again :) 


Random Facts   A little bit about me. The unexpected stuff. 

Home Searching    Lovely photo inspiration for homes...

Hooray! My Fabric Designs    Introducing some of my early fabric designs

For the Love of Blogging     Baring my soul about blogging & sharing

Patchwork Star Tutorial     A lovely little project to make

Learning to Sail My Ship...and Other Things I've Learned  A bit of a rough patch and what I've gathered from it

The Journey of My Tree Pillow   The story of my tree pillow design, where it's been and where it is now.


Thank you so much for such an amazing year of connecting & sharing! I'm so lucky to have you lovely readers. xoxo