Sewing Social Meet Up- Pretty Projects

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Popping in for a quick hello! It's like I blinked and now it's Wednesday. Things are totally hopping in the shop but I wanted to share this amazing project Marci completed for our Sewing Social. Isn't it amazing?!  Like eye-popping awesome. When I opened up her message, I think I actually squealed - so happy to see something so gorgeous made with fabrics I designed. What talent and an eye for color combinations she has! 

 Marci is the sweetest & I'm glad to have 'met' her a couple years ago. Her shop is lovely too!

allisa jacobs tree wall hanging

As one of the projects I've made with the fabrics, I created this wall hanging which is an extension of the tree pillow I made a few years back that ended up finding a place with Better Homes and Gardens & HGTV. I'm so happy with the updated look and to feel like it's 'home' again! 

{you can read the entire journey, from concept to current here in saturday's post}

Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year! xo