All Things Wedding - Even If You're Not Getting Hitched!

Monday, January 28, 2013


pleated clutch with chiffon flower

Hello & happy Monday! I mentioned last week it's been an early start to wedding season over here, excited to share a few new pretties along with some other loving-goodness :) 

I'd love to hear your thoughts...and then hear what *you* all have been making!

emerald clutch with chiffon flowers
charcoal & fuchsia, love.  
clutch with little frayed chiffon flowers
chevron clutch with chiffon flower & beads


clutch set with flower brooches
cosmetic bags with sweet new prints

More wedding goodness:

Thrilled to be a featured vendor with Emmaline Bride, you can see my page for even more clutches & pretties...

Also, have you seen the new Poppytalk lookbook featuring all things love & weddings? It's a beauty, such gorgeous photography & inspiration. Plus, my little embroidery clutches are there ;)  Grab a cup of coffee & enjoy it!

I've also created a new pinterest board with lovely wedding details, take a look! 

And after all this if you're feeling love filled & ready for Valentine's Day, checkout out my heart pillow tutorial, perfect for spreading some heartsy cheer. 

 xo

1 comment :

Adrienne said...

Your new flowers are beautiful! I love seeing how your designs have evolved over time...