Calling All Guest Bloggers!

Thursday, January 31, 2013




Hey now! 

With wedding season already in a full (early!) stride, I know my time for posting will dwindle a bit. Don't get me wrong, there will still be lots of posts sharing some wise words I discovered, or heaps of fabric I'm waving my magic wand at, and probably more than a few about coffee and kids and me crying because kindergarten is starting soon. 

But I digress. 

In addition to all the goodness, I'd love to share more of what *you* have to offer. I'm looking for original, succinct, clean, and pretty posts for the months ahead.  If you enjoy writing, curating collections, sharing tutorials, and exploring color than this may be for you! 

Here are a few topics I'm interested in covering (of course, if you have a brilliant idea, I'd love to hear it!) 


  • Color Me Happy: color palettes, finds within specific color palettes, pantone color features, color trends
  • Finding Inspiration: downloads, quotes, roundups of inspirational words 
  • Crafty Goodness: tutorials, special occasion crafts (st. patricks, easter, mom's day, wedding), sewing tips, & ideas
  • Print Study: Round ups, features, collections of patterns, prints, and designs (think chevrons, dots, geometrics, calligraphy....)
  • Business Bits: lessons learned about running a creative business, links to fabulous business-related articles, review of books

While I'm going to shy away from promotional posts for now, all guest bloggers are welcomed to offer a few links at the end of their post to their shop/site/social media. And of course, I'll be linking and sharing your post along with you! 

If this is up your alley, please comment below with an email you can be reached or contact me directly with BLOG SUBMISSION in subject. 

Can't wait!    allisa {dot} jacobs  {at} gmail {dot} com



1 comment :

Hedgehog & Rabbit said...

I'm interested in all of those subjects. I've been following your blog for years and would love to guest post. Send me the deets to hedgehogandrabbit at gmail dot com. I have no blog to promote, but an etsy shop if you don't mind. :) Talk to you soon.