Hello, 2013 {January Desktop Calendars}

Wednesday, January 02, 2013



Hello, 2013! I hope everyone had a glorious start to the new year. We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Little Man Jack's fifth (!) birthday. I can hardly believe five years ago we welcomed him into the world and I found a whole new purpose and joy in life. 

In the studio, there's lots of planning, cleaning, and dreaming going on and look forward to sharing what's to come! To start off the month, I've collected these three desktop calendars from some of my favorites sites - they are all individually lovely but somehow all look like they're from the same family too. I just don't know which to choose! 

Have a lovely day, allisa







{update} thanks to Lily Emme for sharing this beauty from Genine's Art Blog with us also!