Design Study - Mexico Inspiration

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


One of my dear friends just returned from a little getaway to Mexico and with a bit of sunshine, she also brought back photos of color & design.  Since it is the middle of winter and in Oregon that means cold + grey, I really wished I could sneak into her suitcase and ride along for the trip. But, next best thing I guess,  she snapped photos of little things that she thought I might like - the geometric textile in bold colors, embroidered pillow, floral silhouette. Yes, all things definitely me. How sweet!  Sort of made of up for the fact we here schlepping around in muddy grass with our sweaters on a repeat cycle for each day of the week. 

Anyhow, I'm loving these designs & wanted to share a few more Mexican-inspired beauties: 
tea towel, rincon road
hand loomed rug, mexchic
bird planter, sewzinski

Cheers for a lovely, happy week ahead! 
xo