Felt Flower Tutorial & Color Inspiration

Monday, February 04, 2013

felt flower tutorial, purl bee

Hello & happy Monday! 

Over the weekend, in between soaking up some rare January Portland sunshine & enjoying some much needed family time, I spied these lovely little flowers at Purl Bee. Aren't they just happiness? The actually created them as magnets and I can see them in many ways; framed in a shadowbox, pinned onto a linen board, as a mother's day brooch, gathered up into a corsage... the color combinations are perfect. Check out their post for the full flower tutorial & template

felt flower tutorial, purl bee

I also enjoyed reading lots of post submissions this weekend, so excited for all you have to say. If you're interested in writing a post/curating a collection, check out my list of guest post topics and send me your thoughts!