Free Valentine's Day Printables

Monday, February 11, 2013



Hello, happy Monday! 

Sharing these super cute & simple printables I found in our search for the perfect Valentine's day card Jack can give his classmates. I had planned on whipping up a design on my own, but after a weekend blitz of winter sickies, I'm opting for one of these instead. 
Plus, they are kid approved ;)  These made the cut because, as Jack points out, they have something other than candy and are great for boys & girls. Hooray! 


1. Bookmarks by Positively Splendid
2. Pencil Arrow Cards by Sweet Muffin Suite
3. Printable Cards by My Sister's Suitcase
4. Valentine's Day Puppets by You Are My Fave




more valentine's day goodness: 

Heart Pillow Tutorial
Valentine's Day Crafty Round Up
More Valentine's Day DIY


Have a Valentine's Day project to share? Post a link in the comments below!