Color Me Happy: Purple + Grey

Friday, April 26, 2013

                                 

Check out this gorgeous wedding board from Chrissy at The Perfect Palette, lovely mix of purples & greys with my zipper clutches included! 

While I sometimes struggle with purple a little bit, I love it paired with grey- this board adds a lot of brightness. Would be such a pretty wedding party :) 

I find lots of happiness in color ... which is a nice little transition to my last post, Choosing Happy. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for all the sweet comments & words of encouragement as I shared a bit about my struggle with depression and finding my way in the realm of happiness. I feel so grateful for all of you for making time to connect with me! Lots of hugs right back to you :) 





{more Color Me Happy posts}