Hello! {A Link Up!}

Tuesday, May 21, 2013



Hi friends! I missed out sharing my post over at Oh My Handmade Goodness last week... I sort of missed a lot actually, tending to two sick little boys and then catching the cold myself! Anyhow, we're on the mend, and I wanted to make sure to share the post I wrote about Finding Your Marketing Voice on OMHG - if you've got a shop, I sort of broke things down to this basics, that's how my mind works. But I think it's a helpful reminder nonetheless! Pop on over there to check it out and share your thoughts :) 

I've also been whipping up some custom orders - my clients come up with the best ideas and requests. Here's a few....

AND... I'd also love to see what you've been up to! Share a link of your newest creation or recent blog post down below in the comments. See you there! xo


allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch

allisa jacobs clutch