Hello, September!

Tuesday, September 03, 2013


Hello! 

I'm here. Took a bit of a break, but I'm here. So much excitement around here as Jack begins kindergarten tomorrow and Luke will be off to preschool next week. September is one of my favorites times of year, not just because my birthday is here (the 7th...shhh!) but I love all the promise and change with the transitioning season and new school year. I found this pretty desktop calendar to download from Sarah Hearts ( I adore her work!) and think it captures September in all it's warm glory. 

We're ready for a week ahead, but here's a little peek at our weekend, enjoying the last bits of summer: 



Dahlia festival, amazing! 


Pfew.  Shared this one on instagram  - working my way back!



One of our favorite places to explore, Aurora Mills, they even have a shop on Etsy! 

The boys trying out the old school desks :)

Hope everyone has a lovely week! xo