A Few Pics from the Week!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013



Hello friends! Long time no see.... this little blog is going through a bit of growing pains I think. I'm considering the best ways to use this platform and also explore other avenues. I really appreciate those of you who stop by & say hello. I love connecting on Instagram, so you can always hop over there and say hello too!  Here's a few pics from the week...

adding snaps into some cute chevron clutches...


happy little bouquet J brought back from kindergarten, day brightener! 


discovered this vintage paint by number painting while out & about with one of my best girlfriends in Aurora, Oregon ( <- antiquing="" cutest="" ever="" font="" old="" town="">


playing with color, added a few new shades to the mix ...

Pool, Sunshine, Ash,  & Navy.... love these together!