Hello, Fall!

Thursday, October 03, 2013


Cozying up with my cuppa coffee to send a little hello! This little blog has been so neglected of late. For various reasons really - new adventures (kindergarten -eeks!), a few curveballs, and an itching for a change. Yep, me who likes schedules and sameness is looking for new paths to explore. I'm not quite sure what that means right now, like how big of leaps we're talking here but I'm doing lots of thinking/praying/feeling/being and hoping that it will all become clear. Anyone else looking for something new? 

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the beginning of fall over here! Warm drinks, cozy cardigans, and soccer weekends. I found this 'autumn essentials' download from Jones Design Company and thought it's just about perfect. Planning on printing it out as a little bit of happiness near my desk. 

One of my favorite things about fall is going for walks on crisp clear mornings - makes me feel so alive. And then of course, warming up with hot apple cider. Mmmm! 

I've also discovered lots of other autumn inspiration and fall DIY tutorials on my  Holidays Pinterest Board, come stop by and check it out!