Pretty August Desktop Calendar

Friday, August 01, 2014


Hello, August! I'm looking forward to this month; a few more road trips and hoping to start a wall quilt while the boys are in vacation Bible school (more posts on that later ;)  One thing I've been trying to do this summer is to slow down and enjoy all the beauty right out my door. We're so lucky to live in an area with tall trees, wheat fields nearby, and wildflowers along the road. These pretty desktop calendars from Bonnie at Going Home to Roost remind me of those afternoons in the sun, (well the shade for me…) soaking in all the outside goodness. 

I love this monthly list calendar, I'm thinking of printing it out and writing one single goal for the day. Keeping with the theme of just being more mindful… How would you use it? 

xo