Hello Fall, Goodbye Summer - New Bags

Monday, September 21, 2009

Looking out my window it still looks like summer to me, but the calendar says tomorrow is the first day of Fall! So even though Portland will be in nineties this week (tell this to the people who think Oregon is just cold & rainy!) I'm gearing up to get cozy with my sweaters & hot chocolates and making plans for the pumpkin patch! Every time a new season starts, I always think- 'this is my favorite.' Then the next one comes & I think, oh, I love this one too. Funny sort of realization. Anyhow, I'm excited for fall & her are some autumnish things I've been working on...with more to come of course... (if you've seen my previous posts I've got a big 'ol long list).....


already available in my shop too!

1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

Allisa, those wristlets and zippered pouches are fabulous! Really.Fabulous! Okay, I'm heading on over to your shop right now...