Holiday Gift Picks - For Miss Teacher

Thursday, December 03, 2009

As a former teacher (oh, that makes me sound old!) I loved creating this gift guide! I can say though, that most teachers would love nothing more than a simple, "Thank you," but...of course, who doesn't love gorgeous gifts as well?

My first four years of teaching were in under-served urban areas & the gifts I received there are little treasures to me...plus, they were from high schoolers so you can only imagine the creativity (i.e. a teensy frosty snowman ornament missing the "t" in teacher, a sheryl crow CD I'm certain was not actually purchased, a live frog - who sadly lived a short life..., a personalized bracelet in Oakland Raiders colors & theme......)

Anyhow, here's a few picks to show any teacher just how much you appreciate them busting their bums to educate our children (and believe me, most of them do!)

Orange Contrast Corsage from AAliciaAcessories (it really can't get any more lovely than this, can it?)

Wishes for 2010 Calendar from Church Animals (you just *have* to check out each monthly design- wonderfully whimisically fabulous)


Hot Pink Push Pin Set from Blue Manatee (wouldn't be a teacher gift guide without thumbtacks now would it? many more teachery gifts in this shop too!)

Commemorative Egg from Palomas Nest (one of the best Etsy shops I've seen in awhile. stunning + gorgeous)Peguin & Tiny Bird Mug from Creative Thursday (yes, I know- I practically think of reasons to include her gorgeous lovelies in any post....but I just can't resist! besides, teachers & coffee + tea are a given.....)

Visit my other Gift Guides:
Sister O' Mine
Mother Dear
Wee Ones



{{All Image credits to their respective shops}}


1 comment :

heather knitz said...

OH wow...thank you SO MUCH for your lovely feature! You have picked out some great gift ideas and I really appreciate being a part of them:)

Happy holidays!
Heather