Jubilee

Friday, September 23, 2011


A month ago I shared my custom design process for wedding bags...while creating the post I happened upon a lovely little felt shop- Benzie Bazaar.  Pure jubilee! 

In fact, I was so taken by the shop's gorgeous selection and fantastic color charts...I just had to place an order. And look! It arrived so charming - an old school library book card...brilliant. 

And one of the aspects that totally drew me in....her color collections:
 


I'm hooked! Thank you Benzie Bazaar for the lovely order & gorgeous shop! 

3 comments :

Loris Glassworks said...

Love the color combination, my favorite is the October Stroll, thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Lori

Kelly said...

I am hooked too!!! Her colors are fabulous and the quality is fantastic! I've ordered twice from her and always want more more more.

Live a Colorful Life said...

I am SO behind in correspondence and keeping up with my favorite friends. So I was just going to shoot you an email about where to buy some good quality felt. And then I saw this post. Once again, Allisa to the rescue!