Wanting Better....Not More.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello, happy weekend! 
Whew. I feel like I've been in a huge whirlwind of crawling babies, custom orders, house hunting....and now all of sudden we're well into March.  I mean, there are actual flowers blooming!  How is this possible?  Well, I'm taking a break from it all to share my thoughts on not wanting more. As in more followers, likes, customers. I want better.  Come visit me over at Oh My Handmade and let me know what you think. Basically, it's the opposite of "How to get more ______" kind of posts. Sure to ruffle some feathers. 




Lots of other exciting things over here....new designs in the works and hopefully a new house too! Would love to hear all of your early spring activities and plans!


xo


{textile art from the lovely Laura Amiss. A favorite for sure}