Well, Hello June

Tuesday, June 05, 2012


I feel like I somehow fast-forwarded from January until now, June, because it's all a blur of home-buying, wedding season mania, Disneyland, and an almost one-year old walking all around our home...chasing the 4 year-old!! But, in any case, I'm so ready to shake of the spring showers (that are still continuing here in Portland) and jump feet first into summer. 
Found this super sweet June desktop calendar at the ever-lovely Going Home to Roost and thought it was a gorgeous way to start summer {go to her blog to download}. 

In between all the custom orders, I've been working on some new clutch designs....


What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I also really appreciate all the super kind words & votes of encouragement on my post about pursuing fabric design. It's difficult + scary + exciting to learn something new, so I really value all the support. Looking forward to sharing some sketches and get some of my own patterns on my bags!! 

xo