4th of July Goodness

Wednesday, July 04, 2012


Happy 4th of July to my American friends! 

I'm looking forward to a day of parades, music, food, and fireworks. I found these fun US maps from Mr. Printables ( <- my new favorite site) and thought it would be a fun activity for today. The one above is even meant to be a map with cute little flags marking important places - such a cool activity and even something to put up on the wall.  They've also got loads of other fun things over there, mostly for children, but I seriously have found things to print for myself ;) 


Oh, and I've shared this before but it's just too good to not to share again; amazing flag quilt made by one of my best friends. In fact, she & I learned to sew together in 4th grade. Isn't it lovely? 



How will you be celebrating today? I love hearing about all the other traditions and festivities. I grew up going to the town rodeo every year...

On a totally separate note, I've ordered a few prints of my fabric designs and I am so looking forward to sharing!  

xo