Color Me Happy- Berry and Gray

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

design seeds

How lovely is this mix? I always love to see a pop of color on neutral, one of the prettiest parts of winter I think. 

On another note, I'm over here celebrating a morning of productivity. Seems like I've been in a cloud for a bit (need some of that crisp cool air to snap me out of it!), partly from being under the weather, but I also get a little lost in my ideas, plans and lists.  It's like I have lists for lists and plans for my plans! Do I sound like a nut? 

So, this morning, I decided that I would focus on one task at a time, from beginning to end, and do it really well. And then move on to the next. I'm afraid some of my multi-tasking, timer buzzing, and list taking all muddled together making me less efficient. Anyone else struggle with this? How do you manage?  I know it's a journey...

So, cheers to a day of clarity, focus, productivity, love, and color! 


{ps. many thanks for all the happy words & emails celebrating my phone cases}