Phone Cases Are Here!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

iphone cases

Over the moon excited to share these new phone cases featuring my designs!! Remember the ones you voted on?! Well, here they are in all their colorful glory. 

Right now, I'm offering four designs in very limited quantities for the i Phone 4 & 4S.  I think these are perfect for holiday gifts and thank you presents, at least I know I'd love to receive one ;)  They're made from super durable polycarbonate with my design all around the edges (not just adhered onto cheapie case!)  You can check them out here in my shop.

I'd love to hear what you all think, I sure appreciate all the feedback & cheerleading during the process of getting these lovelies created!


iPhone cases



me & mine ;)  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/allisajacobs?section_id=12490826