Wintry Weekend

Monday, November 26, 2012



Hello & happy Monday! We enjoyed a festive holiday weekend....felt a lot more like winter. Not just the chilly mornings, but we went full out - busted out the holiday movies & even got our tree.  I love this time of year, so much excitement & joy. 

Look up there, that's my first ever attempt at pie. Jack & I snuck away into the kitchen to whip up this beauty for my hubby's birthday. Either I had really low expectations or I found the best, no fail apple recipe ever! Jack made the stars...which are sweet, and they detract from the edge that I had no idea what to do with! Oh, and it's vegan ;)

At this lovely little family farm we go to every year. Everyday Jack & I plan the farm we'll have together someday. 

Prettiest orange tree ever. 
Christmas lights + moon. Lovely. 


My little artist came up with this drawing himself. Just popped over & showed it to me...thinking I love that flower so much I might have to scan it for a fabric design!