This and That - Bits of Goodness

Monday, December 03, 2012

 


Hello & happy Monday! Whew, lots of good stuff going on around here. I thrive on this kind of energy and bliss, you know? It's like I complete more things, create more newness during the holidays and busy seasons than any time of year. It's like all this inspiration is contagious! 

Last week, I had the chance to style & photograph an awesome photo shoot for a local company. Look up there, that's part of it. Their items were all handmade or from small businesses like Rifle Paper Co. - photography gorgeous is so fun. (I'll share the rest when I get the go-ahead ;)

And a bit of business for those of you planning on ordering gifts for the holidays. My personalized embroidery bags and custom cosmetic pouches are going like hotcakes, so you'll want to place an order soon! 



Sent out this beauty of a baby blanket to one of my dearest friends ever who just welcomed a baby boy. So excited to use my fabric in her gift! 

Lots of Christmas goodness around the house, our advent calendar - little envelopes filled with fun family activities inside.  {It's still not too late to create an advent calendar, check out my easy + lovely calendar round up here}


Lucky day. 


Fun little bouquet of felt flowers I spotted at Target....I'm thinking this can totally be made with all the extra felt I have around here. 

Oh, and I'm the 'shop of the day' on papernstitch today, so that's a great way to start off the week I think!

And if you haven't stopped by yesterday's Sewing Social post, come say hello & check out all the pretty projects.

Cheers to a happy week ahead! xo