This & That

Friday, December 04, 2009

Taking a wee little break from the gift guides (but I'm planning one for the critters next!) to share a few bits of life ~ a little bit crafty, a little bit family, & a lot cuteness from this past week... (if you're not in the mood for scrolling through pics click on over & browse some lovelies in my gift guides!)

Jack Bear & my handsome little brother Seth. I love this picture. I love them.

Um, why does he look so grown up here?! Eeks!

Besides the fact that I'm shinier than the Christmas tree, this photo is a classic. I'm guessing Jack wasn't thrilled with the bigger than life Nutcracker....

Wow! We're all looking at the camera. No half-open eyes. No bunny ears. No goofy faces. Amazing! (plus, I'm standing on the bench so I look nice & tall ;)

From our IKEA adventure. Managed to snap this photo for a little cutesy inspiration with Jack pulling on my sleeve to more big-boyish things. Apparently this isn't cool to an almost two year-old boy.

He was however, mesmerized by their light fixtures. I was too.

Gorgeous embroidery spotted at our local quilt shop. Patterns there...just can't remember the name! Lovely in any case.

Cutey quilt made with Riley Blake flannel fabric. I like the combos....


I LOVE the colors in this quilt. Made with Bernatex fabric which I hadn't seen before?! Gorgeous.


So, I couldn't not include this photo. Our vantage point from the the Trail Blazers basketball game. Lucky, lucky us. Even better, this was before their losing streak ;)


{{{ Happy Weekend!!}}}


feel like shopping? visit my gift guides for some really lovely ideas!