With Room To Sew...

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Love peeking into the world where people create. 
A couple years ago, I did a round up of the creative spaces of folks I knew and am excited to be exploring the places of my readers now too! {got sewing room pics? send them my way!} 

Here's a few of my current favorites via Pinterest
denyse schmidt's simple + industrial sewing space via pink chalk fabrics
clean and bright room from Fjeldborg
{violet craft on pink chalk fabrics}

I'm still moving into my space (yes, it's been over 4 months, but still....) and am envisioning gray walls, pops of color, lots of wall areas to hang inspiration & fabric designs. And of course, some sort of organization. Not sure about that....

Looking for craft room tips? Check out this post from Real Simple on organizing creative spaces. Don't forget to send me your photos & check back for more creative spaces posts...